Sunday, May 30, 2010

Guests at home Part - II

This is a followup to my previous post. The nest is intact and mummy bird is busy giving warmth to the eggs. Oh yes, there is another egg added to the bird family. I dared not to go near the nest and have been watching the developments from a distance. However I have not seen the daddy bird this weekend. Looks like it's job was to help the mummy bird build the nest and once the job was done, it has absconded. The mummy bird is in nest all day / night. I wonder how she is able to survive without food. That's all for this post. Wait for the next update. Until then take care and keep reading...

Ps: For previous post, click here.

3 comments:

Vijay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vijay said...

Hey, daddy bird might have gone for to fetch some food to his beloved...:-)

Poornima Prabhu said...

Hmmm not sure.. I haven't seen it for past 3 weeks now... btw.. the eggs have hatched and chicks are out.. read my update in latest post in the series :)